This is a product that we have used many times and recommend because it works so well.
It does come in a smaller jar than most pomades, but don’t be fooled. A little goes a long way. It is all how you use the product. Use small amounts at a time. If you work it into damp hair, when you style your hair, you will get stronger hold and can use less product at the same time.
The clay pomade is also one of the top sellers on Amazon. This is where you can get the hair product for the best price and fastest delivery.
Why is the clay pomade a great choice for most men?
- Firm hold
- Matte finish
- Texturizes hair with no shine
- Pliable (hair will not be stiff or crunchy)
- Great for undone, natural flow, or messy hairstyles
- Versatile: works for any men’s hairstyle
- Not greasy
- Smells good
- Long lasting
- Natural ingredients (clay + beeswax)
How do you use this pomade?
- Start with a small (dime size) amount
- Rub quickly between your palms until warm
- Apply evenly through your damp or dry hair
- Use your finger tips to style hair in desired direction
- For greater hold use more product
- To get a more clean, finished look use a comb to style
- Men’s Health Grooming Award for Best Styling Product
- Details Reader’s Choice Award for Best Hair Wax
- The Manual Grooming Award for Best Hair Clay
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure for more info.